European Regulation (EC)
Ecocert offers the certification of your activities according to (EC) Regulations 834/2007, 889/2008 and 1235/2008 relative to organic farming in the European Union. These regulations cover:
- Processed and unprocessed plant products, farm animals and their products intended for human consumption.
- Other unprocessed plant products.
- Processed and unprocessed plants and nutritional supplements intended for cattle or aquaculture.
Ecocert issues your certification for the European market.
Consult the documents dedicated to your sector:
- Useful information:
- Ecocert practical guides
- The organic farming certification procedure
- Rules for the identification of products certified by Ecocert
- Ecocert Organic Standard
- European regulation:
- (EC) No 834/2007
- (EC) No 889/2008
- (EC) No 1235/2008
- Lists and codes numbers of control bodies:
- Control bodies in the European Union
- Control bodies from equivalent third countries
- Control bodies under the system of import authorisations
- Useful links:
- List of operators in third countries- Official Journal of the European Union
Please visit the Ecocert website of the WEB CERTIFICATES.
- European commission
Tel. +33 (0) 5 62 07 66 13
Fax. +33 (0) 5 62 07 66 19